Saturday, April 24, 2010

THE UNIVERSE IS AMAZING AND STILL WE CAN'T GO OUT THERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm sad because I missed the concert yesterday, but if I had gone I probably would still have been sick. Now I'm almost 'back-on-the-road' again, so that's good. Look at this amazing and stunning picture. I said I was almost healthy again, but not more than that - so now I'll just relax. Bye guys!

A thought just came to my mind, maybe I'm just crazy but: The universe like the picture up there^ is something we found SO amazing and beautiful, so some people (austronauts) travell out there in spaceships. But then my thought came, maybe we shouldn't maybe it's just something we should dream about and not try to experience. It's like the story of Adam and Eva, the tree, they most not take Apples from the tree, but Eva got to interested, the snake made her do it, and then shame flew over both of the them. What if the univers is like the tree? Maybe we should just be glad for what we have, our Earth, and not crave after more?

No comments:

Followers