Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Just watched 'Narnia - Prince Caspian' with my family. It was good, but not as good as the first Narnia movie. Today I bought: a hoodie, some denimshorts and a product from Dr. Hausckha, show you asap. Now I'll go to sleep, bye guys!
The Call - Regina Spektor (from the Narnie Prince Caspian soundtrack)
It's such a beautiful song! It fits so good into the where it it in the movie. It just kind of complete the hole movie. That song made me want to read all the Narnia books once more, maybe I'll start tomorrow.
"You'll come back, when they call you, no need to say goodbye, you'll come back, when they call you, no need to say goodbye"
Monday, March 29, 2010
Now the day is over, and it's not my birthday anymore, unfortunately. But I had a great day with my family. They are the best. Now I'll just enjoy my holiday and look forward till Thursday where my entire family are coming to my birthday party.
I want SO badly to go shopping, luckily my mom talked about taking to Malmo (sweden) on Friday maybe, and then I can use some of my b-day money. And THAT I don't think sound so bad.
via fashionfever, oneofeverything and littlebitsoftice.
WHATS UP GUYS! It's my birthday today and I'm so happy and excited! Some of my closest family just eat lunch with us and from my mom and dad I got this in present: Money, an origines cremé and a white cardigan. From my littlesis: Candy/chocolate! from my grandma's sis: more candy. from my grandma and granddad (so far): flowers, I get the 'real' present on thursday and from my Uncle, Aunt and Cousin (so far): Giftcard to some 'beaty store' we've in DK called Matas. So I'm SO glad! And at 6pm. tonight we (my mom, dad, sis, 2 cousins, Aunt, Uncle and I) are going to a Italian restaurant to eat dinner. BYE GUYS!
It's my birthday today !
- so far I got: a white cardigan, an origins cremé, money and candy from my littlesis ;)
- so far I got: a white cardigan, an origins cremé, money and candy from my littlesis ;)
at 3:33 AM
Sunday, March 28, 2010
I want this beauty from www.chicy.se
Yesterday we saw the X-factor finale (+ it was only the TV there was on! We had switched off all other lights in our house (Earth Hour, did you remember?)). I still can't wait to my birthday tomorrow! We're going to a Restaurant and then later back home and eat some cake ;)
ps, I've just figured out that I LOVE Ellen Denegeres shows! They're so much fun. Yesterday I saw a bunch of episodes on youtube. I saw some with Dakota Fanning when she was 9-11 years old, omg she's SO cute! And happy all the time! And some with Miley Cyrus giggling SO much, because Ellen ask her if Justin Gaston is her boyfriend, ha ha. If you need something to laugh of, then go watch Ellens shows!
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga (Acoustic/normal)
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
My head is full of inspiration right now, it would be awesome to have a canon eos camera right now.
The weather is amazing right now! Well it's not "amazing", but it's a little bit warm, and that is much better than the last 2-3 months! BYE DUDES, I LOVE YOU!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
(via Ida Filippas formspring)
1 more day, then there is holiday, that is gonna be so good. 4 days more, then it is my birthday, that is going to be amazing, I'm turning 16.
I don't even think people read what I'm writing so why don't I just come up with my life story? I need to, so here you go:
I live in a house together with my mom, dad and littesister and I've a BIG family, seriously it's like HUGE. And I love it, it's nice. I got my best friend C, we've been best buddies like forever - since kindergarden! I dance, modern/show dance. And that I've been doing since I was 4-5 years old. And this year I've been dancing for 11 years. This year I just got on a 'special team' (dance) if you can say so, you know a team who's dancing to win a competion. So soon I'm going to my first DM in showdance (The danish championsship), and if we win 1th,2nd or 3rd place then we're going to the VM (world championsship) once in Autumn'10. I'm so excited! But first and most important I've to concentrate on the exams to Spring/Summer this year. (I'm going in 9th grade). And next year I'm going to the gymnasium in DK, I just don't know which one yet, haven't been accepted yet. That is so exciting, too. 'Cause that is like everybody is saying "some of the most important years and there you get friends for a lifetime". So hopefully I'm going to get lot's of good friends there. I like to write. I always have. And I want to be a Journalist, or an Author. But I'm not counting on the Author thing, that is just something I wants to do in my sparetime. I like fashion a lot, not that kind of "I go to every fashion show", more the blogger fashion, if you get me, there's just so much inspiration and you're into fashion but not in a fashion designer way. Well that is what I wants to share with you. Ask if there's something you wanna know, I'll tell it for sure if's not to private. I really don't think anybody reads this actually... So it feels kind of wierd just writing something for myself, but I like wierdness, so that's OK.
I started blogging because: I've read some blogs and like them a lot and wanted to try, too. And because I would write things and that I things is good practice if I want to be a Journalist. + I write in english 'cause: Then more people can follow me and I'm practicing my english, I want to be like SO good at it ;) BYE GUYS!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
A little update: I've baked a cake, 'cause I was bored and hungry. I've also made Geography and watched Adventureland on youtube. Hm, it was sweet, but not a movie I would buy. And now I'm just eating cake, listening to music and thinking about if I should be so lame and play games at the internet or if I should see if there's something funny in the TV? YOU GUYS, there's only 5 days to my birthday!
Well, I went to the theater - or you can say the 'dance theater'. And it was some amazing dancers, no doubt. Unfortunately I thought I was healthy again, but then I started to cough so loudly, really embarresing - 'cause there was almost no music, totally quiet and you could litteraly here the dancer swing her arms. But I survieved almost two hours, but maybe I shouldn't have gone out yesterday, 'cause I'm still feeling a bit sick, so I'm staying home today again. .. Hm, the only thing that can get my mood up is that there's only 2 days until Easter holiday, yeah!
Now I'll drink some tea, make some homeworks and watch some television. BYE GUYS!
*HOW MANY READERS DO I HAVE??? PLEASE JUST LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU READ MY BLOG.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Just like everybody else there has a blog, I'm totallt crazy about these pictures, too. They are just beautiful.
I'm healthy again, yeah! And that means that I'm going to the theater in less that one hour. THAT ROCKS!
When I was younger I used to buy ALL the W.I.T.C.H magazines - I loved them! And I loved to drawn paintings of all the figures. I think Witchs was one of the reasons why I like reading so much today, why I like painting and why miy fantasy is so big as it's. And I'm very graceful for all that. One of the persons I liked the most in Witch was Elyon Brown. I don't know if you guys know the Witch story etc. but she didn't knew, but she acutally was Meridians queen. Whn I was younger I thought she was amazing, and absolutely beautiful, actually I still do, but she's.
I think I've 60+ Witch magazines somewhere in my house, and I'm thinking about finding them and reading them all again, 'cause it's some good stories and some good drawnings (mostly the first 11 magazines, then there happend something with the drawings I didn't liked so much + that was the magazines where the story handled about how they discovered their powers and how Elyon founded out she was a queen).
Sorry, this post has nothing to do with anything. But then again, it meant a lot to me and I'm sure it had an Influence on me. And it gave me lot of inspiration. Comic books and cartoons is some amazing inspiration sources, remember that.
I've never seen the movies. But then again I think it's kind of cool. Wouldn't mind having a Star Wars Tee.
Well a little update from me here: Just seen HP3, done my nails, and eaten what was left of the chinese food we ate yesterday (yes, we was a little bit lazy so it ended up being chinese, but I ain't complaining, love chinese food). I'm feeling a lot better, so think I'm healthy enough to go to the theater tonight, luckily 'cause I really want to see it. The theater is a modern dance show :)
AWESOME. COOL. AMAZING. FANTASTIC. SWEET. NICE. BEAUTIFUL. HAPPY. KIND. CRAZY. HILARIOUS. WONDERFUL. STUNNING. RIGHT. LAUGH. MUSIC. SUN. COLORS.
Just a bunch of words that makes me happy. Wierd that words can make you happy. You know like, "I love you", "You are beautiful", "you are sweet" etc.
The Hills - bad pics taken by me from the TV.
I'm still alive, but I'm also still sick and it sucks so much! it's only Tuesday, I feel like I've been home (sick) for weeks now. and it's only 3 days. I really, really, really hope that I'm healthy enough tonight to go see the dance theater we ordered tickets to. It sounds so good, and don't wanna miss it.
Now I'll go watch TV until my eyes starts hurting, and drink so much tea till I'm sick of it. BYE GUYS!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Miley Cyrus with her boyfriend (and costar in The Last Song) Liam Hemsworth.
Headline: Doesn't sound so bad?
Me about Barack Obama's new Law: I absolutely LOVE it! We've it in DK and it's seriously the BEST! Think about it: If you get sick or anything - then you don't have to worrry about: "oh no, we don't have enough money to get at the Hospital". I really think it could help US a lot, but what do I know? I'm just a kid, but then again - I live in a country, and always had, where that Law has been for MANY years before I was born, and there's no problem with not getting to the Hospital if you're sick. That's just my opinion. OBAMA ROCKS!
pic1: Robert Pattinson playing a vampire in Twilight. pic2: Paul Wesley playing a vampire in The Vampire Diaries
Am I the only one who can see the similarity between these two guys? (Except for the fact that Rob is hotter) I don't know when they started filming The Vampire Diaries, but it's NOT COOL if it was after Twilight, because then they:
1. Tried to find a Robert Pattinsin-look-a-like
2. Dressed him in the exactly same clothes
3. Given him the same personality (likes a human girl + doesn't drink blood - except for animals blood)
Isn't it kind of lame? (I still like the serie, haven't seen it much, but still I think it's lame making the exact same thing)
- IT STARTED OUT AS A FEELING/WHICH THEN GREW INTO A...
- Look how cute these pictures are !
- via fashionfever. Now the day is over, and it's ...
- I AM SO HAPPY!
- "If you're a bird, I'm a bird" - The Notebook It...
- via fashionfever, oneofeverything and littlebit...
- It's my birthday today ! - so far I got: a white c...
- Just a bunch of photos I find beautiful. Hope...
- I want this beauty from www.chicy.se Yesterday ...
- Just cut my hair off and give me hers instead! Je...
- BECAUSE THE SUN AIN'T SHINING TODAY
- I'm wasting my youth. Laying in bed, and that I'm...
- Everywhere we go, is where we will be.
- I'm tired. But I don't think I could sleep if I t...
- Such a beautiful photo.
- THIS DAY IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS/IT'S ACTUALL...
- I CRAVE after these beauties from H&M! I HAVE to ...
- LISTENING TO JOHN MAYER WHILE FINDING INSPIRATION
- THAT GIRL HAS STYLE
- "I'm beautiful inside"
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW THE PERSON I'M/OR JUST THE ...
- WE'LL HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIFES
- YOU GUYS ROCK!
- SWITCH YOUR LIGHT OFF, TURN A CANDLE AND THEN YOU ...
- LOVE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL WORD
- I FEEL LIKE I'M A MILLION MILES AWAY FROM MYSELF
- DRINKING TEA AND DOING HOMEWORKS - IT'S REALLY BOR...
- GOING ALONG THE BEACH WITH THE PERSON YOU LOVE THE...
- ALL THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN SPACE WHICH WE THINK A...
- MERIDIANS LIGHT
- IS IT HARD TO REMEMBER A PERSON, WHOM YOU NEVER HA...
- WHAT CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY?
- ON TOP OF THE WORLD? NAH YOU CAN'T SAY SO
- ON A BIKE IN US' STREETS WHILE YOU'RE WEARING A T...
- SHOULD ALL VAMPIRE LOOKS LIKE ROB
- IT'S A WOLF THING
- SPRING COME AND LET THE SUN SHINE DOWN AT US ALL
- DENIMSHORTS/T-SHIRTS/SKATEBOARDS - THEN YOU ROCK T...
- SO YOU CAN CALL ME HECTOR
- 3 STEPS BACK/2 STEPS FORWARD
- DON'T WASTE YOUR YOUTH
- EVERYWHERE WE GO/IS WHERE WE WILL BE
- REMEMBER ME
- I'M ENJOYING EVERY SECOND/TOMORROW IS THE FIRST DA...
- AND WE FIND THE RAIN IN TOKYO
- PLEASE BRING ME BACK!!!
- NOW YOU CAN SEE HER DANCING/YOU CAN TELL SHE'S BEA...
- ENJOY YOUR YOUTH
- I'M NOT YOUNG ENOUGH TO KNOW EVERYTHING
- IN A WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BE EVERYTHING - BE YOURSE...
- WANTING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE IS A WASTE OF THE PERSO...
- CONVERSE LOVE
- DON'T WAIT FOR A LEADER/DO IT ALONE/PERSON TO PERS...
- I DON'T REMEMBER YOU LOOKING ANY BETTER/BUT THEN A...
- WHO SAYS I CAN'T BE FREE? FROM ALL THE THINGS THAT...
- WHO SAYS I CAN'T GET STONED? TURN OF THE LIGHTS AN...
- I WAS BORED/WE'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE
- LISTENING TO ALEXANDRE DESPLAT'S MUSIC WHILE WAITI...
- WE'RE THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
- LISTENING TO BEAUTIFUL SONGS WHILE THE SUN IS SHIN...
- SCREAM WITH US/DANCE WITH US
- SHE IS THE FIGHTER FROM THE STREETS
- TAYLOR LAUTNER AT TEAM EDWARD?
- WE WERE THE KINGS AND QUEENS OF PROMISE
- ▼ March (72)