Saturday, July 3, 2010

OUR LOVE IS LIKE THE WIND. I CAN'T SEE IT, BUT I CAN FEEL IT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kristen Stewart new hair - I like it.

The next book I want to read is Nicholas Sparks Novels. I saw A walk to remember last night - and as always I cried - if you haven't seen it, then you HAVE to! It's so sad and romantic.

I was almost crying when my class teacher said to me the last day on my school "Camilla, promise me you won't stop writing?" I almost couldn't say "yes". That fact just want me to write anymore - I know what my project is going to be in Summer house the next 5 days. I'm so up to the thought about making a change, doing something with my life right now. And that is how people should feel all the time. I want to make my wishes come true.

No comments:

Followers