Saturday, January 1, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
@pictures taken the last couple of days: snow, new powderbrush, new shirt from urban outfitters, my dads old camera and at least my friend and I were watching 'Die Welle', which is a movie I can really recommend, though it is indeed a horrible movie. I hope you all got a wonderful start of the new year, I had so much fun with my friends (..though I probably get a little bit too much and felt .. well, not so good later)´. Today I have spend in my bed, in front of the TV and at my grandparents house with my family.

2 comments:

NLR said...

Tell me... Why do you recommend a horrible movie? :-)

A STRANGERS LIFE said...

Haha, ya that sounds weird I know: but the movie is about something that is happend in real life, it's about a teacher that talks about nazi with his class, they say something like that could never happen nowadays - but then he tries to do, like Hitler, he tries to make them 'one grup'/'a community' and they start feel like one society, which leeds to lots of stuffs, I wont say anymore, but I can really recommend it, it is worth seeing and it makes you think :)

Blog Archive

Followers