Friday, June 25, 2010

A YEAR SINCE MICHAEL JACKSON DIED/MAY YOU REST IN PEACE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wedges from Forever21 - I'm craving after these.

In honor of Michael Jackson. I'm a huge fan of his music and how he tried to change the world. May you rest in peace Michael. Liberian girl (the music video) is the sweetest I've seen of his music videos, he's only in it the last 20 seconds of something, all the other time, he's filming his friends - it's so sweet. Tonight there's THIS IS IT in the TV, I'm going to record it, for sure.

I had the best time the other day with the two class', I'm gonna miss them all so so so much. On Monday the girls and I are going to hang out in my Garden, looking forward to that. Now I'm off to watch MJ music videos for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers