Saturday, August 21, 2010

DON'T NEED NO ROAD/IN FACT THEY FOLLOW ME

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
@momosuniverse - Mischa Barton

A quick update: I am living my life, and I love it. Gymnasium is the coolest and the people there, are even cooler. Yesterday after school we went down to the local shops, bought something to drink and ejoyed it, only the class. After that we went up to the school (Fridays café) and the entire school was there, so much fun. Today I am going to own some money (cleaning) and be togehter with two friends, that I haven't seen in a very long time now. Hope you're all good, and I'll take some more pictures self soon. x

Misguided Ghost - Paramore (so jealous of my friend, that is an exchange student in the US atm, she are going to Paramore concert tomorrow!)

No comments:

Followers