Sunday, August 22, 2010

JOHN MAYER IS A FREAKING GENIUS W/ AN AMAZING VOICE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
@thefuckingfilippa, Katrines blog, thetrashedfashion

Just seen a bunch of kitties, so adorable, and one of them is going to be mine soon, aww can't wait. My life is amazing (read: because of my friends). I really want to make a photoshoot soon, and I want to make the blog different. Maybe I should just start all over with a new blog and then post some more outfits and so on, you know like "whosthatgirl" is becoming "thatisthegirl", that was lame, but you know what I mean - what do you guys think about that?
- I'm craving after shopping soon, else I'm going to die, litteraly.

4 comments:

Lea said...

Jeg synes ikke, du skal lave en ny blog, for det er sjovt, også at kunne se de gamle indlæg :)
Hvis du ikke kan lide navnet, kan du godt ændre det (du kan også ændre domænet), og hvis du laver designet om, bliver det jo egentlig næsten en ny blog?

A STRANGERS LIFE said...

rigtig nok, men bare det med at "starte på en frisk" ville være meget fedt? ved ikke :)

Lea said...

Kender det godt, men synes stadig, du skal beholde denne. Men det er selvfølgelig dit eget valg :)

A STRANGERS LIFE said...

Men jeg takker for at du synes at jeg skal beholde denne her :)

Followers