Sunday, May 16, 2010

LOOKING LIKE MARY-KATE AND HAVING ROB PAT BY YOUR SIDE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Robert Pattinson, mary-kate, mka

TODAY: Dance lesson + got my hoodie to the competition and now we've figured out what our make-up is going to be like. And then got home and cleaned the house.
My week:
mon: school + dance
tues: school + finding costume to last school day

wedn: school + dance
thurs: school + clean Unce and Aunts house
frida: school + dance
satu: clean house + family birthday

sund: the danish championsship in show dance

A little bit stressy week, but I'm just too excited for the competition on Sunday that I don't really care that I don't have time to being with my friends this week :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers