Friday, May 14, 2010

ONCE UPON A TIME...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1) Present my littlesister bought me today 2) What I bought on the shopping trip today (leggins bik bok, Top and shorts H&M) 3) The shorts 4) The top

I had a sleep-over with one of my friends and watched some SATC and today we was in CPH on a shopping trip (Christ, there was many people in town today) a nice trip and I bought some stuff, which I love (unfortunately I couldn't find the black shirt from Monki or the feather ring from Friis & com., but I found some damn cool black shoes I want). That's pretty much it, tomorrow I'm going to watch The Last Song in Cinema with 3 friends, bye guys! xx

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers