Thursday, May 13, 2010

WHAT'S LIKE IN NEW YORK CITY?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1) top H&M 2) Summer dress H&M 3) Shoes Pieces 4) Shoes Pieces 5) Feather ring Friis & company
Just some stuff I would l.o.v.e. to have! Mom, are you listening?
Today I'm going to be "all by myseeelf", until 6pm. when my friend is coming and we're going to chillin' and just hanging out together and have a sleep-over, and tomorrow we're going on a shopping trip! Wuhuu! long time since I've been out shopping (if you look away from the other day when I bought some feathers to my indian costume, last school day + the newest HP movie + something to the eyeslashes as I apparently was alleregic to, that's just bad ass man). But that's pretty much all, by guys!


PS! YEAH! My 'half cousin' from California is maybe coming to visit us in 2 weeks in the Summer holiday, hope so!

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers