Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
@boohyouwhore, unknown

Yeah, I did "grew" up with Harry Potter. When I was like 7-8 years old they were selled in Denmark, and my dad read them our loud for me, until I was old enough and could read them all by myself. And I sure had read them many times. J.K. Rowling is a geniuss. Definitaly one of my favorite Authors. She has created the most amazing universe, and you feel like you're apart of it from the very first beginning. You feel connected to the characthers and you, well I did, think all seven books is amazing - when they are separeted, but unbelivable amazing all seven completed. It's har dto describe the completeness and all the thoughts she has done behind every little detail in the books.

Book review on "The Harry Potter books" :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers