Thursday, September 2, 2010

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE REAL LIFE, DON'T YOU KNOW?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1) clothes t-shirt Cheap Monday, Skirt H&M, shoes Pieces 2) Persika Icetea from Netto (love) and almonds from the family in california 3&4) My leather bag, I bought on a market at Mallorca, unforunately it smells so bad of Horses 5) My new black top from H&M

The other day I was out shopping w/ some girls from class, great time and I ended up buying the black top from H&M (upstaris) and a pair of Cheap Monday jeans, which I'm going to switch again, 'cause it was the wrong size. Today I've cleaned house to get some money. Tomorrow my school has motion day and at the evening there's partyyyy, and after that b-day party for two from my class. Can't wait!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers