Sunday, October 3, 2010

IT'S A BATTLE OF SURVIVAL

Photobucket my grandma and her brothers bakery - (Strandvejen, Café Vagn) if you ever stop by, go eat there!
Photobucket
Photobucket my beautiful friend Christina, thanks for an amazing day!
Photobucket
Photobucket my smoothie and some delicious to eat from 7-eleven
Photobucket
what is there so say? OREOS.

Yesterday I hang out in Hellerup (expensive neighbourhood in DK). We took some photos, did some shopping, I bought 2 shirts (gonna show you soon), and ate cookies and got a cup of hot chocolate at my grandma and her brothers bakery. An amazing day, afterwards we went home to my friend and hung out and watched Chocolate (w/ Johnny Depp), well I did. Christina felt asleep, but a very sweet movie, recommends on that.
x

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers