Sunday, January 3, 2010

BRAIDS IS THE NEW BLACK

pic1 Peaches Geldof pic2 Alexander Wang spring/summer collection 2010 pic3 Lauren Conrad

The celebreties have done it, and I'm certainly also going to have braids a lot this year! Love the braids at Alexander Wangs models (spring/summer'10). Do you think that you're going to have braids' too??

I woke uo this morning and my mom had just made a delicious breakfast (homemaded bread + smoothie with blueberries, yummie), then I cleaned the house and now I'm just sitting and being a little bit sad (school tomorrow, why? I love holiday). Next weekend I think that I'm going to color my hair into the blond miel color. But see you guys! Now I'll eat my lunch (avocado and water + some bread - I have to start eating healthy again, I'm getting tired of candy for now (not ice and cakes)). LATER

Meet Me On The Equinox - Death Cab For Cutie




No comments:

Followers