Friday, January 15, 2010

I WANT TO PLAY THE GUITAR

movie: a walk to remember. hair product: Aussie 3 minute miracle

"There's more to life than hair but it's a good place to start" - The Aussie Philosophy

Today I've only been at school for 3 hours, 9th grade is pretty hard? (Just kidding, other days it really is hard). But after school I went out shopping with my best friend, and I bought the dvd 'A walk to remember' (people say that it's the best love story movie then have ever seen) and a hair product from Aussie. + I wanna learn to play the guitar, and my best friend (which is already playing it) want to help me.
My friend and I've an idea - we move to Malmø (place in Sweden), because it's cheap to shop and live over there + that's where all the good looking guys live. (I think it's a good idea ;) ).
LATER GUYS!

Hurtful - Erik Hassle

No comments:

Followers