Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SHE WAS A DAY TRIPPER


The 'Come Together' concert in Copenhagen/Østre Gasværk.


Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away ... ? No, Yesterday I was in the danish theatre 'Østre Gasværk' with my school class, to see the new composed theatre concert 'come together'. And I wasn't dissapointed at all, I think it was really beautiful and the way they got use the scene, and their voices and the costumes! Everything! I'll definitly say that you should go watch it, and then you'll maybe say: "but I hate the Beatles" - well, that doesn't matter, 'cause this has NOTHING to do with the Beatles, except for the lyrics.
My favorite songs was 'come together', 'why don't we do it in the road', 'help me' and number two song (can't remeber the name).
See you guys, and go watch the 'come together' concert!


No comments:

Followers