Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THE DOG DAYS ARE OVER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pieces.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Urban outfitters.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Urban Outfitters.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Bik Bok.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicCocoo.se
^I would love to be dressed in this outfit right now.

Toda, after school, I've been together with two of my very good friends and we baked some chocolate muffins´, talked - chill! Actually I've planned that I should : Write my danish story today, practicing dance ('cause I'm on the team now!!!!!), just have a 'beauty day' and then relax and read Midnight Sun. But what of that have I done? None. Great. But today I'm first meeting in school at 11am, yeah! BYE GUYS!

Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers