Sunday, February 28, 2010

WE ALL HAVE SOME LADY GAGA IN US





I love Diesel new Collection "Be Stupid", and I think that I'll buy a black Diesel Tee with the text "Be Stupid For Succesful Living". I love it. Unfortunaltely I couldn't find a picture of the tee, sorry. But here you can see some of the photos there has been made for the Diesel comercial about Be Stupid.
Friday: Went home after school and relaxed and made some homeworks and at 6:30 p.m. I went home one of my friends birthdaysparty with all the girls from the two class' in my school and we haved such a great and fun time there.
Saturday: Slept a little long, but that was good, 'cause then I should have 2 hours x-tra dance lessons. Fun and hard, and I'm going to be a paparazzi ;) After dance we ate and saw some videos of last World Championsship / Show 2009. And then my mom picked me up and we drove to my Aunts birthday, (Stressful day). As my dance teacher said, "We all have some Lady Gaga in us"
Sunday: I'll finish my danish story today and other homeworks, and then maybe practice some dance.
LATER GUYS!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers