Monday, February 15, 2010

I WANT TO BE SOMEBODY

I've just cut off some of my old jeans - so now they're looking like this - shorts ready for the Spring/Summer. Lovely! Acutally I think it ended up looking quiet good, what do you guys think?? And I just tried them on with some different looks, and they look great with most of my clothes :)
Today I've been in Ikea, I ended up with getting a new flower? After that we were in a danish supermarket and I got a new danish/english dictionary, lots of my fav candy and blueberries. I've a plan, I wants to get a new bed, and I want it to be just two normal matress laying on each other and then I've a new, nice bed. Don't know if my mom like the idea so much..
+ I got a new (vibrating) mascara in Fastalavns present.
LATER GUYS!
Be Somebody - Kings Of Leon

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers