Friday, February 26, 2010

WHAT AN ACTRESS











I absolutely love her! I think she's one of the prettiest ladies I've ever seen + I love her style and personality ( from what I know from interviews and so on) and I think she's such a good actor. I didn't know her before I saw Twilight. After that I saw her in 'The Land Of Women' and today I just saw 'The Messengers' (what a freaking scary movie, don't see that alone + loud sound). Actually I thought she wasn't a big actress before Twilight, and haven't been so much into movies but she has acutally been in many movies.
- Catch That Kid
- Undertow
- Panic Room
- Adventureland
- The Land Of Women
- Zathura
- The Messengers
- The Cake Eaters
- What Just Happend
- (upcoming movies: The Runaways, The Yellow Handkerchief and Eclipse)
*not to mention what a damn lucky girl she is - she has kissed: Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Adam Brody and Ryan Reynold*




No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers