Sunday, February 21, 2010

MIDNIGHT SUN/TWILIGHT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After Ida Filippa's explanation about how to upload big pictures I finally figured out ;) So hopefully, now, the blog will become a little bit more interesting - you know, with the big pictures.
I started, yesterday, reading 'Edwards version of Twilight' called 'Midnight Sun' it's not the hole book, but apprarently some people have posted the script on the internet, without Stephenie Meyer's premission, that's rude. (But still I can't resist reading it.. sorry).
Hm, school, again, tomorrow - That sucks, I love having holiday, just stay up late, hanging out with my friends and family - I can't wait to the summer holiday (+ then it will be warm!)
But see you guys! Midnight Sun is calling on me.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers