Saturday, February 13, 2010

EVERYWHERE I GO IT'S YOU I SEE

inspiration.

I want to go on a shopping trip very soon, and buy those white converse shoes I've been talking about for so long now. Today I've not been doing so much, I were at my grandma's b-day and just having a nice time with my family. Tomorrow I think I'll clean my room and throw out old stuff. (I'm started reading Twilight again for the 3th time, sorry but I'm addicted, Stephenie Meyer is a genius - wish that I one day will write as emotionel and good as her).

BTW, here's my top fav Authors:
Stephenie Meyer (Twilight)
J.M. Barrie (Peter Pan)
C.S. Lewis (Narnia)
Michael Ende (The Neverending Story)
J.K. Rowling (the HP saga)
Dan Brown (The Da Vinci code)

My Own Little Heaven - Ulrik Munther
(I have to tell that this boy is only 15 and his voice is amazing and he's such a great songwriter)






No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers