Tuesday, February 2, 2010
pic1 2 x Terror (theater at 'bådteatret' in Nyhavn, Copenhagen). pic2 Macbeth (Shakespeares old show now made at 'Østre Gasværk' in Copenhagen).
My daddy just ordered tickets to 3 theather shows (now I'm happy, because I love being at the theater!) so we're going to see Macbeth, 2 x terror and a danceshow/theater which name I can't remember right now, but it's at the danish theather called 'dansescenen' (the dance scene). I'm really excited to see all of them. Now I'm just a little bit sad, because last night it snowed SO much (it still does), but we haven't got free from school??
On Saturday I'm going to Copenhagen with my mom to buy some 'danceshoes', and now I just have to practice A LOT if I shall be on the new team. Well, gotta go - school is calling.. BYE BYE!
- WE ALL HAVE SOME LADY GAGA IN US
- WHAT AN ACTRESS
- SONG TRACKS.
- WE'RE IN A MESS, BABE
- WHERE DID THE PEOPLE GO? MY HANDS ARE EMPTY
- L'OREAL HAIRCOLOR
- THE DOG DAYS ARE OVER
- EVERYBODY'S STARRY-EYED
- CAUSE IT'S STILL SNOWING OUTSIDE MY WINDOW
- MIDNIGHT SUN/TWILIGHT
- LOVE MIGHT BE HARD TO FIND/BUT IT'S WORTH IT
- SILVER IS PRETTY
- IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT I CAN HEAR YOU CALLING MY...
- HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO SLEEPING WITH A BROKEN HEAR...
- THE FIRST TIME (DANISH THEN AMERICAN)
- NOW HAITI NEED US/THEY NEED US
- I CAN'T BLAME YOU AT ALL
- SO NOW I'M STANDING HERE ON MY OWN
- JUST PHENOMENAL
- WHAT TO DO?
- LINDEX BAG/HELP
- I WANT TO BE SOMEBODY
- INSTEAD OF MAKING ME BETTER/ YOU'RE MAKING ME ILL
- IN MY OWN LITTLE HEAVEN IT'S YOU AND ME
- EVERYWHERE I GO IT'S YOU I SEE
- I'M FEELING ALL YOUR HEAT NOW
- ALL THE RIGHT PLACES
- SHES NEVER THINK
- THE SPRING IS COMING
- GIRL SAVE YOUR SOUL/BEFORE YOU'RE TOO FARE GONE
- WEEKDAY/IN COPENHAGEN?
- I WANT YOU
- JUST PAINT THE PICTURE OF A PERFECT PLACE
- ALL THE RIGHT THINGS AND ALL THE RIGHT PLACES
- I WANT YOU TO OPEN YOUR EYES UP
- WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS/STAYS IN VEGAS
- STRANGERS THINGS HAVE HAPPEND
- ALEXANDER WANG/MULBERRY
- I DON'T HOW/ I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START
- CAN YOU MEET ME HALFWAY?
- STREET ART IS COOL
- SHE LIVES IN A FAIRY TALE
- I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS
- IF IT'S TRUE YOU CAN SEE IT WITH YOUR EYES
- JUST DANCE
- ▼ February (47)