Saturday, February 6, 2010

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS/STAYS IN VEGAS

Today I've bought the dvd 'What Happens In Vegas', and I've just watched it - what a cute movie. If you're a sucker for comedy/love stories - then you DEFINITLY have to go see this movie! Well, besides that then I've been in town today - and unfortunatly the danceshoes I was going to buy wasn't there in my size, but in a week or so they'll be send home to me.
I was in a good mood today (kind of santa claus mood) so instead of buying a lot of stuff to myself, then I bought a top, some pants and some shoes all to my littlesister (she was so happy, so then I'm happy). But then my mum was so sweet to me and bought me some jeans + a hoodie (you'll see some pics soon). + I used the last money I had on my TP music giftcard on 'What Happens In Vegas' + 'One Last Dance'.
GOODNIGHT PEOPLES!
COPENHAGENS FASHION WEEK IS COMING SOON - WATCH OUT!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers