Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MERIDIANS LIGHT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I was younger I used to buy ALL the W.I.T.C.H magazines - I loved them! And I loved to drawn paintings of all the figures. I think Witchs was one of the reasons why I like reading so much today, why I like painting and why miy fantasy is so big as it's. And I'm very graceful for all that. One of the persons I liked the most in Witch was Elyon Brown. I don't know if you guys know the Witch story etc. but she didn't knew, but she acutally was Meridians queen. Whn I was younger I thought she was amazing, and absolutely beautiful, actually I still do, but she's.
I think I've 60+ Witch magazines somewhere in my house, and I'm thinking about finding them and reading them all again, 'cause it's some good stories and some good drawnings (mostly the first 11 magazines, then there happend something with the drawings I didn't liked so much + that was the magazines where the story handled about how they discovered their powers and how Elyon founded out she was a queen).

Sorry, this post has nothing to do with anything. But then again, it meant a lot to me and I'm sure it had an Influence on me. And it gave me lot of inspiration. Comic books and cartoons is some amazing inspiration sources, remember that.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers