Tuesday, March 2, 2010

PAPA-PAPARAZZI

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the best todays outfit photo you guys are getting today ;) Sorry, but today I'm very lazy.

Yesterday I were at 3 dance class', and I got a very bad headache in the middle of the 2nd lesson, so when I got home I just got straight to bed and 2 seconds after I were asleep. Luckily the headache was gone next morning (today), and I went to school. But I've just felt so lazy all day long, so I went straight home after school. Now I'm waiting for my mum's family to come and eat at our house today. Every week we're eating together, it's such a nice tradition. But now I'll read some Midnight Sun and then practice dance. LATERO!

Heat - DĂșnĂ©

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers