Monday, March 22, 2010

ON A BIKE IN US' STREETS WHILE YOU'RE WEARING A TOP AND SHORTS AND THE SUN IS SHINNING

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Miley Cyrus with her boyfriend (and costar in The Last Song) Liam Hemsworth.

Headline: Doesn't sound so bad?

Me about Barack Obama's new Law: I absolutely LOVE it! We've it in DK and it's seriously the BEST! Think about it: If you get sick or anything - then you don't have to worrry about: "oh no, we don't have enough money to get at the Hospital". I really think it could help US a lot, but what do I know? I'm just a kid, but then again - I live in a country, and always had, where that Law has been for MANY years before I was born, and there's no problem with not getting to the Hospital if you're sick. That's just my opinion. OBAMA ROCKS!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers