Sunday, March 7, 2010

LISTENING TO BEAUTIFUL SONGS WHILE THE SUN IS SHINNING AT YOUR SKIN

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Picture taken by my best friend, Autumn. (left: me and then my bff)

Yesterday I sat outside (with much clothes on!) but I sat in the sun, and just listening to beautiful songs. It was so relaxing, and just feeling the sun on your skin while eg. listening to Rob Pattinson voice singing 'Never think', or Alexandre Desplat playing 'The Meadow' at the piano. Wow. That was such a simple experience, but still so beautiful. I want to do that some more.,The air was cold, fresh, but the sun shinning at my skin made it warm enough, and then the beautiful music. Yeah, but enough of that.
After sitting in the sun for 35 minutes I went to my grandpa's birthday, and at 8 p.m. I took to one of my friends birthdays party, so fun is all I'm saying!

The beautiful songs I listened to yesterday:
The Meadow - Alexandre Desplat
Never Think - Robert Pattinson
Flying - James Newton Howard
Bella's Lullaby - Carter Burwell
River Flows In You - Yiruma

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers