Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DRINKING TEA AND DOING HOMEWORKS - IT'S REALLY BORING

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well, I went to the theater - or you can say the 'dance theater'. And it was some amazing dancers, no doubt. Unfortunately I thought I was healthy again, but then I started to cough so loudly, really embarresing - 'cause there was almost no music, totally quiet and you could litteraly here the dancer swing her arms. But I survieved almost two hours, but maybe I shouldn't have gone out yesterday, 'cause I'm still feeling a bit sick, so I'm staying home today again. .. Hm, the only thing that can get my mood up is that there's only 2 days until Easter holiday, yeah!

Now I'll drink some tea, make some homeworks and watch some television. BYE GUYS!

*HOW MANY READERS DO I HAVE??? PLEASE JUST LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU READ MY BLOG.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers