Monday, March 29, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
via fashionfever, oneofeverything and littlebitsoftice.

WHATS UP GUYS! It's my birthday today and I'm so happy and excited! Some of my closest family just eat lunch with us and from my mom and dad I got this in present: Money, an origines cremé and a white cardigan. From my littlesis: Candy/chocolate! from my grandma's sis: more candy. from my grandma and granddad (so far): flowers, I get the 'real' present on thursday and from my Uncle, Aunt and Cousin (so far): Giftcard to some 'beaty store' we've in DK called Matas. So I'm SO glad! And at 6pm. tonight we (my mom, dad, sis, 2 cousins, Aunt, Uncle and I) are going to a Italian restaurant to eat dinner. BYE GUYS!

I'M SIXTEEN!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers