Saturday, November 28, 2009

/DANCE

I've just been on christmas shopping with my mom. And now I've bought present for my mom, dad, best friend and some of my little sisters gift. Huh, and I get the shoes from Bianco there was on my wishing list at christmas! I'm happy like a little child!
What do you guys think of the photo? I really like it, she looks like a dancer, pretty pose.
Today we're (my family and I) gonna make christmas decorations and just listen to christmas songs, and relax and have family time. Tomorrow it's Advent, and that meen's .. presents! I love getting presents, and cards and just small (or big) things that you don't know what is. I should start giving my friends and family small gifts, at any time of the year, because people always be so glad when they get presents or cards. :) Hope you all have a great day, see you.

No comments:

Followers