Monday, November 30, 2009

I LOVE BEING AROUND YOU


pic1 monday outfit. + my new leggins! pic2 Advent gift - earrings from Pieces
Hi guys, here's my new leggins - and I just love them! What do you think?
Sunday it was Advent (help, there's only ½ year to I'm done with school!). But I got 'Toms chokolade julekalender' (chocolate calendar) and these earrings from Pieces, but I only got these earrings because those I've had wished me wasn't there (they other was in leather and was a star) so should I keep those or what?? I just talked with my best friend, who's playing the guitar (acoustic), and I really love the sound of an acoustic guitar, so she'll probably learn me some songs, yeah! Me playing guitar, well, actually I can't imagine - I've absolutely NO sense of rhythm! .. well, I mind have some, because I dance, but not when I'm playing at any kind of device.
Today it's dancing day! 2 dance classes tonight (moderne / show dance). And it looked like we should learn some difficult stuff, but what the hell, I love dancing. tomrrow in school we're going to decorate the class up, ha ha, and eat (danish) 'æbleskiver'. So from tomorrow of, it's officially christmas :)
1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's
Little Bit - Lykke Li
En Vanlig Dag - Ulrik
The Show - Lenka
- songs I just can't stop listening to.


No comments:

Followers