Friday, November 27, 2009

/THIS USED TO BE A FUNHOUSE

*MISSING PICTURE*
- todays outfit, coming later
Well, I would have posted a picture of todays outfit (my new leggins), but I am such a clumsy, so I lost lemonade down of myself. Typical? So, I'll post a picture, later or tomorrow. The girls in school said that they were so cool, and that they didn't looked 'cheap' - that's pretty good, when I found them in the danish supermarket Føtex. But I actually don't care were my clothes is from, if I like it, then that's it. Later there's dinner, with the family.
Huh. My mom and dad just came home with a lot of christmas presents, and the first thing they said when they came in to the house, was: don't look! I can't wait for it to be christmas/december. But, see you guys later.
ps, yeah! 5 readers! Dudes? You rock.
(..BUT NOW IT'S FULL OF EVEN CLOVNS)

No comments:

Followers