Saturday, December 19, 2009

BYTHEGIRL/INTERVIEW

I wrote to the 14 years old blogger and definitely fashionista, Ida Filippa, who's the person behind the amazing blog bythegirl (www.bythegirl.com).
And I'm really inspirered by her style and the person she is, so I wanted to make an interview with her.
If you not already have discovered the blog, then I'm sure you won't get disappointed. So here you go.

Why/when did you start blogging? I started the first of July 2009. I saw blogging as a growing way of expressing yourself, I've been a fashionista as far back as I can remember. I wanted to express myself, my feelings and my passion for fashion with others. Strangers. People who didn't judge me.

Where do you get your inspiration from? Mostly from other blogs and magazines. My favorite blog must be http://www.thetrashedfashion.blogspot.com/ , which is a blog filled with models off duty pictures, backstage pictures etc.

What do you want to be when you become an adult? Blogger for some magazine for sure! Or a
journalist. Anything where you get to see the world, talk to people and hear their opinions. But you never know - I could become president of the United States of America or kidnapped to some asian country.

What is your best style advice? Keep it real and yourself! There's nothing worse than a poser.


Which stores are you favorite? Obviously some chainstores, only thing I can afford because I am a student. H&M, Gina Tricot, Weekday, Diesel, Carlings, Monki...

Who are you style icons? Actually I don't have any.

When did you start being interested in fashion? It goes as far back as I remember.

What is the three most important things in your life? Family, friends and education!

I hope you enjoyed the interview as much as I did. Thanks again to Ida for letting me interview her :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers