Monday, December 21, 2009

THE UNKNOWN WORLD/THAT WE WANT TO KNOW



pic1 H.C.Andersen pic2 Michael Ende pic3 Stephenie Meyer pic4 J.M.Barrie pic5 J.K.Rowling pic6 C.S.Lewis

This peoples fantasy stories have inspirered me so much, and if it wasn't for them and their stories, I would probably not have been so interested in being an Author.
Could you imagine a world without their fantasy? A world without the unknown world, that we dosn't know, but so badly want to known? That is what Author's are doing - they're bringing you to those worlds, those worlds that you can't come to, without some use of your own imagination. And just because it's the Authors story, that you're reading, then you still have to use your fantasy, because if you don't then why even read the book?
Some day I will tell you my fantasy story (or stories), actually I'm already started.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers