Monday, December 7, 2009

IF I'M A BAD PERSON/YOU DON'T LIKE ME

Photo by Dirk Mai. Love all of his pictures!

I just came home from school - mathematic exam. Well, first it was okay, but when people start finish, raise and go out of the door, then I got so frustrated.. Well, I did my best, so hopefully that's good enough. (Please, please, please at least 10 (B)!) Now I'll eat my Toms chocolate frog, mhh! and later study till tomorrow's danish exam.
But I'm pretty good at danish so that's probably not gonna be a problem (God! I sound selfish right there!). And it's Monday, soo dance at 6pm until half 9pm. What have you guys been doing today?? :) and could you recommend some good blogs? I want to read some interesting blogs, with beautiful pics, todays outfit, DIY things and you know - all those things which is making a blog good and interesting.
Ignorance - Paramore

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers