Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LIVE AS IF YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW

my new shirt from H&M.
Today I've just been spending my day with painting, listening to music, watching television and decorate the christmas tree with my sister. And that was really nice, I love spending time with her, just her and I. Later my family came and ate dinner at our place, and my grandma and granddad was so sweet, they came with present to all of us. I got some money (I'm already seeing the hoodie and the chuck taylor shoes belongs to me!).
I've figured out what to use my white book till. - I writes good advices and proverb in it. And then sometimes, I'll take a look in it, and be reminded of the good things in life, what to appreciate and why we just have to smile about everything and be glad for why we even is on earth :)
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

En Vanlig Dag - Ulrik Munther



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers