Thursday, December 3, 2009

CAUSE WE LIVE AND WE DIE

Today I've been in school (english test, well the result was ok, but I would like if it got higher next week). After school, I've been cleaning house (it's thursday). A little bit boring day, but that's okay. Really this 15 year old, swedish boy (Ulrik Munther) has a huge talent, about song writing. Listen to his song: Ulrik - Life. Everything in it is so beautiful written:
"cause we live and we die. I do whatever I like. Life is now, so let's try to live our hole life out. And it starts now"

I haven't been showing much photos taken by me, the last time. But I promise you, soon I'll start taking many pictures all by myself. But in these days there's just a lot of homworks and test and you know. So for now you just have to see those pics I found beautiful.

BE HAPPY! SMILE! LISTEN TO MUSIC! LIVE YOUR LIFE! LOVE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers