Wednesday, December 23, 2009

YOU NEVER WERE AND YOU NEVER WILL BE MINE


ph: chictopia.com


My best friend have bought some hair colour and I was already thinking about colour my hair before that, and now I want it even more! I adore hazel golden brown hair / chestnut(?) brown hair - with naturally waves in! What do you guys think, should I colour my hair into a hazel golden brown colour or just keep my own colour, which is sort of blond + the danish thing which you can eat 'leverpostej' - and I think it's so boring!
My Ipod is going crazy! My mom, sis and I heard it in the car - and now it won't play music or ANYTHING! HELP!
And today I won 5$ in the danish 'Quick' game - cool? Why is it always just 5$? Couldn't I become a millionaire?
Some weeks ago I wrote to the danish magazine 'We Young' (Vi Unge), because there was an competetion - all you had to do, was to test a product from Clearsil and then you could be the lucky winner of w trip to London, for 2. And today my product came - so wish me luck! Because I wanna go to London (again)!
Kissing you - Des'ree


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers