Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I REMEMBER EVERY WORDS YOU SAID


ph: by me

Isn't the snow beautiful? When I walk home for school and came to a place where there was nothing else than threes covered with snow, I just felt like I wasn't on planet earth. I felt like I was in a completely new world, and I couldn't stop smiling at it. Maybe it sounds silly, but beautiful things coming from the nature can really make me smile. That's why we should also care about the world, and stop the global warming, because if we don't do that, then we can't see all the beautiful things and then we can't imagine us to another place. I wish I shouldn't in school tomorrow and just could go out, walk in the snow, take some beautiful pictures of it and just dream myself to a nice, quiet and beautiful place :) Merry Christmas guys, hope you're enjoying it as much as I'm.
My favourites songs at the moment:
Be Mine - Ellie Goulding and Erik Hassle
Chasing Pirates - Norah Jones
1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's
Heartbeats - Supershine
Just Say Yes - Snow Patrol
Heartless - The Fray
Life - Ulrik Munther

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers