Sunday, December 27, 2009

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS

pic1 My new light blue scarf with black stars. pic2 shirt Monki, necklace Stine Goya pic3 Shoes from Bianco
Some of my presents, I love them all! Today I've been doing - nothing? I woke sooo late (1pm) then I watched television with my mom, and then I haved to go to my uncle and aunts place, to clean the house. And now I'm home again and doing, nothing? But later my mom, dad and I are going to watch some of my new movies. Last night we saw the danish movie 'Flammen og Citronen' with Thure Lindhardt, Mads Mikkelsen and Stine Stengade, it was quiet good. Gosh I want to go see Avatar! But I've like NO money right now.. So maybe I just have to wait until it comes on dvd. I'm going to spend New Year with my best friend! Can't wait!
I love that there is so many good movies in the television these days, we are recording the 3 'Lord of the Rings' movies + I recorded SawII and tomorrow there's coming '3 Weddings and 1 funeral'.
See you guys!

2 comments:

fantasiforladt said...

I like that shirt from Monki!

A STRANGERS LIFE said...

Thanks, and me too!

Blog Archive

Followers